The Groom Master® II by Jacobsen® is a versatile and powerful machine for projects requiring a smooth finish and maneuverability. The hydrostatic drive delivers superior pulling and pushing power to put the final touches on a golf course bunker, new-course construction or baseball infield.
- Parallel-Series 3WD traction system provides grip in deep and damp working conditions ensuring a wheel will keep footing and maintain productivity.
- Strong and reliable powertrain consisting of 18 hp (13.4 kW) Gas or 16.6 hp (12.4 kW) Diesel engine and full-time hydrostatic drive has plenty of power to push sand up a slope or pull a large mat.
- Maneuverable power steering for responsive and easy steering within a bunker or around a base.
- Front, mid and rear accessory mounting points offer attachment points to meet varying needs. Attachments include a spring-assisted manual or hydraulic operated heavy-duty front blade, mid-mount cultivators or scarifier, rear rakes and drag mat and many more.
- Operator ergonomics and safety come standard with the smooth foot-pedal transmission, adjustable steering wheel and high-back seat, standard power rear rake lift, ROPS with seat belt, and headlight for operation before dawn or after dusk.