The TR-3 is a world class climbing triplex cylinder mower. It hugs contours with ease and leaves a Jacobsen quality of cut on even the steepest of hills. On-demand traction control and reliable braking on uneven terrain allow operators to mow with confidence.
- Three-Wheel Drive – Parallel-series traction system maintains traction to two wheels preventing slippage on all areas of your course.
- Oil-Immersed Maintenance Free Parking Brakes – Reliable brakes delivering safe braking on even the steepest slopes.
- 26 hp Kubota® Diesel Engine – Power to handle the most difficult cutting conditions. It provides smooth acceleration and is quiet to operate.
- Proven Tri-King® reels – Heavy-duty cylinders/reels deliver exceptional quality of cut year after year.
- Unique All-Out-Front Design – The driver has an unobstructed view of the cutting path. Plus, you don’t have to sit on a hot engine all day long.
|Type||Kubota® D722 3-cylinder diesel|
|Rated Horsepower*||17.7 hp (13.2 kW) @ 3200 rpm|
|Displacement||43.88 cu. in. (719 cc)|
|Air Cleaner||Dry Cartridge type|
|Cooling System||Pressurized, sealed cooling system; coolant capacity: 3 qt. (2.85 L)|
|Lubrication||Pressurized system with replaceable full flow filter|
|Fuel Capacity||6.5 gal. (25 L)|
|Oil Filter Type||Replaceable spin on type|
|Electrical System||12 V (0.8 kW) starter; 40 amp alternator/regulator|
|Mowing||5 mph (8 km/h)|
|Transport||8.5 mph (14 km/h)|
|Reverse||2.3 mph (3.7 km/h)|
|TRACTION AND DRIVE|
|Traction System||On-demand, Parallel 3WD|
|Reel Drive||Fixed displacement hydraulic with standard backlap|
|Hydraulic System||5.5 gal. (21 L) capacity; 10 micron, full flow filtration; GreensCare™ 68 biodegradable oil|
|TIRES, BRAKES AND STEERING|
|Front Tires||Two 20 x 10 – 10, tubeless|
|Rear Tires||One 20 x 10 – 8, tubeless|
|Service Brakes||Dynamic braking through hydrostatic drive|
|Parking Brake||Disc type on front wheels; hand lever actuated|
|Steering||Hydraulic power steering with tilt wheel|
|REELS AND BLADES|
|Number and Size||Three 26 in. (66 cm) or 30 in. (76 cm) reels; 7 in. (17.8 cm) diameter reels; 7-blade reels|
|Blade Material||Hardened, high manganese carbon steel|
|Overall Cutting Width||72 in. (1.83 m) with 26 in. (66 cm) cutting units
84 in. (2.13 m) with 30 in. (76 cm) cutting units
|Cutting Unit Lift||Foot pedal actuated|
|Weight Transfer||Mechanical down pressure system: transfers up to 200 lbs. (90.7 kg) from cutting units to tractor|
|Height-of-Cut||0.37 – 2.75 in. (9.5 – 69.8 mm)|
|Cutting Capacity||3.6 acres/hr at 5 mph (1.46 ha/hr at 8 km/h) with 26 in. (66 cm) cutting units|
|4.2 acres/hr at 5 mph (1.71 ha/hr at 8 km/h) with 30 in. (76 cm) cutting units|
|WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS|
(full fluids, less operator)
|1594 lbs. (732 kg) with 26 in. (66 cm) cutting units
1642 lbs. (745 kg) with 30 in. (76 cm) cutting units
|Length (less catchers)||99 in. (2.52 m)|
|Height (with ROPS)||77 in. (1.95 m)|
|Wheelbase||55.3 in. (1.41 m)|
|Width||78.5 in. (1.99 m) with 26 in. (66 cm) cutting units
90.5 in. (2.30 m) with 30 in. (76 cm) cutting units