The Jacobsen TurfCat® is a multi-purpose machine that provides the lowest cost of ownership in its class. The simple yet powerful design is efficient to operate and easy to maintain. It can mow down thick grass or produce the fine cut striping effects required for sports fields and other applications or remove debris and snow.
- Hydraulic deck and traction drives are easier to maintain than mechanical systems. No gearbox, belts, pulleys, drive shaft or clutch to worry about. Eliminating over 15 grease points and 212 service parts compared to competitive products.
- Nine different deck configurations with 60, 63 or 72 in. (1.5, 1.6 or 1.8 m) widths-of-cut, with rear discharge, side discharge and mulching options as well as a fine cut flail.
- Multipurpose fine-cut flail deck option is rugged, provides a safe downward discharge of debris and a beautiful striping effect with easy adjustment. It can also be used as an aerification core destroyer.
- 2WD or 4WD for operating on various types of terrain.
- Year round use with available cab, rotary brush, plough, snow blower and turbine blower.
- get easy fill cap.
|Type||Kubota® D1105 E4B diesel, 3-cylinder, 4-cycle, liquid cooled|
|Air Cleaner System||Dry type with dust evacuator|
|Cooling System||Pressurized, sealed cooling system; coolant capacity: 6.8 qt.|
|Fuel Capacity||9 gal|
|SPEED ( MAXIMUM)|
|TRACTION AND DRIVE|
|Traction System||Variable displacement hydraulic pump directly mounted to the engine; individual hydraulic wheel motors.|
|Deck Drive||Hydraulic PTO with hydraulic gear pump and motor with electro-hydraulic control valve|
|Hydraulic System||6.8 gal. capacity|
|TIRES, BRAKES AND STEERING|
|Parking Brake||Foot pedal actuated the parking brake|
|Steering||Hydrostatic rear wheel steering|
|Front Tires||23 x 10.5, 4-ply, turf tread|
|Decks and Cutting Units|
|Construction||Welded 11-gauge high strength steel|
|Caster Wheels||Side Discharge: Two 11 x 4.5 pneumatic, tubeless, 4-ply
Rear Discharge: Two 9 x 3.5 semi-pneumatic
|Cutting Unit Lift||Switch operated, electro-hydraulic lift system|
|Weight Transfer||Hydraulic weight transfer adjustable under the seat|
|Motor/Spindle||Fixed displacement hydraulic spindle motor with 1 in. diameter shaft, self-lubricated bearings|
|Cutting Capacity||60 in.: up to 3.3 acres per hour at 5.5 mph
63 in.: up to 3.5 acres per hour at 5.5 mph
72 in.: up to 4 acres per hour at 5.5 mph
|WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS|
|Weight||2WD: 1640 lbs.
4WD: 1720 lbs.
|Length (fewer catchers)||88 in.|
|Height (with ROPS||ROPS Up: 83 in.
ROPS Folded: 57 in.
Cab Installed: 84 in.